- Tested in compliance to parameter established by the current norms.
- The 24 V versions can also operate during power outages.
- Available in both reversible and self-locking versions.
- The worm screw is always protected thanks to its dedicated cover.
- The 24 V versions have a simplified connection system with a single three-conductor cable for managing both motor and encoder.
- Encoder technology for managing slow-downs.
- Adjustable mechanical stops for memorising gate run.
- Supporting diecast aluminium half-shells.
Customised solution? With Axo you have made the right choice
Ideal for swing gates of different sizes: 2 to 7 m in length per leaf. Quick, easy installation even where space is limited by the presence of walls or fences.
Electromechanical is better
Axo is an electromechanical operator in the best Came tradition. It does not require periodic lubrication and is designed to be always ready for use, even in the worst weather conditions.
- For installers: easy connection with only one cable with three wires (24 V version); EN Tested technology for easy system certification in accordance with European standards.
- For users: fully adjustable gate run and slowdown management, ensuring safety and reliability.
The customised choice
The Axo range is characterised by the 6 versions available, with different levels of performance and power, designed to meet all requirements in terms of application and use, to create a system that is always “customised”.
No more blackouts
Axo’s 24 V control board automatically detects any power failure and activates emergency operation with the backup batteries (optional), to open and close the gate in every situation.